Bill O'Reilly Reveals What Did Him in At Fox News

Bill O'Reilly Reveals What Did Him in At Fox News
By Bill O'Reilly at the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia.jpg: World Affairs Council of Philadelphia derivative work: Karppinen [CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Bill O'Reilly took to the airwaves in his first appearance since being ousted from Fox News.

He took the time to discuss his departure with Glenn Beck on The Blaze and he didn't hold back. CNN Reports:

Bill O'Reilly on Friday morning addressed his firing from Fox News, blasting some of the press as "vicious and evil" while promising an "exposition" to reveal supposed untold details about his unexpected ouster last month.

"This was a hit and in the weeks to come we are going to be able to explain some of it," O'Reilly told conservative talk radio host Glenn Beck on TheBlaze.

And that's not all. O'Reilly promised that he won't sit back and take any more attacks:

"From now on when I'm attacked, I'm going to take action — mostly legal action," O'Reilly said. "It's not going to happen anymore to me."

...
O'Reilly said he was "target number one" from "the organized left-wing cabal" charged with "destroying voices" it "does not like."

It's safe to say that the 67-year old conservative commentator who hosted one of the best rated news programs of all time will be back on the air soon and this time he's not going to let leftists take free punches on him.

Rumors are circulating that O'Reilly could join Newsmax, as we earlier reported (READ IT HERE). Additionally, Glenn Beck jokingly talked about Mr. O'Reilly joining his network during their interview. Perhaps he was gauging O'Reilly's interest. Only time will tell.

 Source: American Update

People, Places & Things

Article Index