In his first interview since he was fired last month, former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly has sworn to take legal action against the entity that sabotaged his career.
Despite the women accusing him of sexual harassment, the political pundit blames his career downfall on an elusive "organized left-wing cabal" bent on taking down patriarchal conservatives! O'Reilly didn't go into much detail about his ousting when he stopped by Glenn Beck's radio show on Friday — though he promised he won't be staying silent for long, insisting:
"This was a hit, and in the weeks to come we're going to be able to explain some of it."
The former host of the now-canceled The O'Reilly Factor explained he's been researching facts and obtaining legal counsel in order to expose those he claims crafted a smear campaign against "voices [the] far-left doesn't like." The 67-year-old says he was "target No. 1" in the hit — does this mean he believes that former CEO (and alleged serial harasser) Roger Ailes was framed as well?
We'll find out soon enough, apparently. O'Reilly told Beck there would be a "big, big story" soon on exposing this all-mysterious group of left-wing saboteurs, teasing:
"There's going to be an exposition soon, but I can't tell you when… About what exactly this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things. We are going to name them and it's going to be a big, big story."