Broadway Star In Battle With Covid, Nick Cordero, May Need Double Lung Transplant Wife Reports

Nick Cordero, the Broadway star who has been in a life or death battle with the Coronavirus for months may likely need to receive a double lung transplant.

The new, heartbreaking revelation was revealed by his wife during an interview with CBS This Morning.

As the New York Post reports:

“We think that that is most likely the possibility. A 99 percent chance that he would be needing that in order to live the kind of life that I know my husband would want to live,” former Radio City Rockette Amanda Kloots said on CBS This Morning.

“That is a long road away and a lot of things would have to line up in order for Nick to be a candidate for that.”

Kloots also revealed that she has told Cordero that his right leg was amputated in April.

“I told him … and I told him how there’s amazing prosthetics. And I told him that I’ve been talking to amputees … and to try to give him encouragement,” she said.

6 COMMENTS

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Anonymous
Anonymous
1 month ago

王者荣耀 – 虎扑社区

yeroji5296
yeroji5296
1 month ago
Reply to  Anonymous

I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…….COPY This Website….HERE══════►►►www.earningscoop.com

Wwward
Wwward
1 month ago

This not Corona virus. It’s just being blamed for the extra money, I bet.

Gerald S Ladd
Gerald S Ladd
1 month ago
Reply to  Wwward

Wwward, I’d have to agree with you.

Louie Rey
Louie Rey
1 month ago

I’m up in the air about this. No one should be allowed to have Farrakhan spew his anti-Semitic and anti-American views but if they were to be aired it might be a backlash against HIM. I don’t know.

Jim
Jim
1 month ago

I’d have to say he might have something other than Covid-19. First a leg, now his lungs??!! He might wind up being the 6 million dollar man.

Must Read

Fox News Star Tomi Lahren Unleashes Anti-Male Rant On Facebook

Fox News star Tomi Lahren published a video for her Facebook followers in which she decried the behavior of American men, claiming that they...