Ivanka Trump Confronts Far-Left ‘View’ Hosts, Says she Will Gladly Take New Coronavirus Vaccine

Ivanka Trump confronted the far-left hosts of ‘The View’ on Wednesday after Joy Behar claimed that she would only take the coronavirus vaccine if Ivanka did.

Ivanka shot back in a tweet, implying that she would take the vaccine and saying that she would happily discuss it on the show if she were to be invited on.

As Fox News reports:

“He will push anything to get reelected. Don’t fall for it,” Behar said on Wednesday. “And by the way, I will take the vaccine after Ivanka takes it.”

Ivanka took notice and offered a deal to the outspoken liberal.

“Deal @JoyVBehar. I would come on your show to do so,” Ivanka wrote. “I trust the FDA and so should all Americans. Vanquishing this virus should be our collective top priority.”…

President Trump said Monday that a vaccine could be delivered by October, saying it would be “very safe and effective.” During a Labor Day press conference at the White House, the president touted his administration’s “Operation Warp Speed” program, a public-private partnership announced in May that is tasked with producing a vaccine against the novel coronavirus.

25 COMMENTS

0 0 vote
Article Rating
vladimir
vladimir
15 days ago

globalist puppet $oro$, puppet bear got called out again for her stupid libby snow flake opinions, stupid globalist puppet $oro$, puppets never learn to shut their mouth and hide all their stupidity .

H.D.
H.D.
15 days ago

I’ll take the Vaccine after all of Congress, and their staff, State Legislature, and their staff, President and White House occupants and staff, and Governor his family and staff take it. If 6-12 months later, there is a 98% survival rate, I’ll consent to taking it, but unless the politicians ALL take it, (and survive), I won’t.

Joseph Corvino
Joseph Corvino
15 days ago
Reply to  H.D.

Do you know of any vaccine with that result? If you do, please list it here with the data. If you can not, than please keep your ignorance to yourself.

Norman Wolfer
Norman Wolfer
14 days ago
Reply to  Joseph Corvino

That is the point. No vaccine is safe. Just look up the facts. Go to V-Revealed.com. Not hype, just facts.

Mike D
Mike D
15 days ago
Reply to  H.D.

Good. More likely that I’ll be able to get it sooner if more people don’t want it. I’d rather take my chances with the vaccine than my survival with COVID-19. How many will Surfer for the politics of You and yours?

Norman Wolfer
Norman Wolfer
14 days ago
Reply to  Mike D

I would rather you take the vaccine, too. I don’t have a problem with you suffering the consequences of your ignorance, but that does not mean everyone else has to be that stupid.

13 days ago
Reply to  Norman Wolfer

Haha!! Agreed

13 days ago
Reply to  Mike D

So sad!

13 days ago
Reply to  H.D.

I totally agree! While they are at it, let’s make sure they all get on OsamaCare just as a bonus!

Allan
Allan
14 days ago

I trust Ivanka Trump far more than I would Joyless Behar. A mountain more. (if you get the pun).

13 days ago
Reply to  Allan

Agreed!

LiberalTearsAreMyVictory

Hey Joyless jack a lope… I just finished remodeling my kitchen and I would love to show you my over size oven! Don’t be afraid!🤣

13 days ago

Hahaha!!

JohnL
JohnL
14 days ago

Be careful Joy, they might give you the”ugly” pill…….ooh……wait!

William J. Levy
William J. Levy
14 days ago

Joy is a horror as are most Democrats who blindly follow these corrupt politicians who are thieves.

13 days ago

So on point!

patrioted
14 days ago

Joy Blowhard doesn’t have the guts to say no to the vaccine. Weak minded fool would scream to get the shot.

Norman Wolfer
Norman Wolfer
14 days ago

I wish it were true that the vaccine would be safe and effective. The fact is, there has never been a vaccine, in history, that has been safe and effective. This is not my opinion, but the factual statements and professional observations of many qualified professionals, doctors, virologists, health professionals, etc. Watch the videos at V-Revealed.com. Eye openers from people who have not personal benefit from revealing the truth about the problems with vaccines.

13 days ago
Reply to  Norman Wolfer

You are correct! Vaccines are the Eugenics of our world. Fear mongering helps their cause. Idiots! I am not a political person but Robert K Jr. has come out with an honest and up front challenge on vaccines. I’m not a fan of his but on this one I am. I urge everyone to go to his site on vaccines. He’s not drinking the Koolaid! It’s honest and factual!

Louie Rey
Louie Rey
14 days ago

I wish Joyless Behar would go so far left she’d go out of the country. What a pathetic pos.

flashy0ne
flashy0ne
14 days ago

I wish she’d REALLY called the ole witches ridiculous chant. How about, “I’ll take the vaccine and then we’ll both expose ourselves to the virus”. That’ll separate the girls from the women :^)

13 days ago
Reply to  flashy0ne

Love it!!!

Must Read

‘Moonraker’ Star, Actor Michael Lonsdale Dead at 89

The actor who played James Bond's evil nemesis Hugo Drax in the classic film 'Moonraker,' Michael Lonsdale, has died at the age of 89. In...