Pro-Trump Country Legend Charlie Daniels Dies At 83

Pro-Trump, Country music legend Charlie Daniels has passed away at the age of 83.

Daniels was best known for his smash hit song ‘The Devil Went Down To Georgia’ and a vocal supporter of President Trump.

As news of his death broke on Monday, tributes poured out on social media:

16 COMMENTS

ernaldo
ernaldo
3 months ago

I saw Daniels a few decades ago, and he was great!…I usually don’t care for country music, but Charlie was a joy to see in concert…
RIP, good American.

DarleneBunny
DarleneBunny
3 months ago

My heart hurts for the loss of this Godly Patriot. Forever with Jesus…he wlll never be forgotten.

Camus
Camus
3 months ago

For me, this was the day the music died.
Not only a great musical genius, but a patriot, and generous with his time and talent. He loved the troops….entertained us in the field and let us forget the horror for a little while. He’ll meet many appreciative vets in heaven. We’ll never forget him.
RIP Charlie.

Anonymous
Anonymous
3 months ago

RIP. Charlie , great musician.

Double Eagle
Double Eagle
3 months ago

Why would you label him? Your headline is offensive. Was that all he should be known for? His alignment with Trump did not identify him. You could just as easily said, “Country Music Legend…” Leave Politics Out of It!!!

PatriotSoul
PatriotSoul
Reply to  Double Eagle

Must you always criticize, looking for the hair in the egg? Would it have been fine with you had he been a Biden supporter and the headline stated it? Let this article be as it is. Charlie Daniels was a great Trump supporter, a fabulous patriot, a superb musician, and a Godly man. You should stop inserting politics into everything.

Independent1
Independent1
3 months ago

Hate to hear this. I loved Charlie Daniels!! True American and Partiot!!!

D
D

He will be missed.

MusicBill
MusicBill
3 months ago

R.I.P. Charlie. You were and still are a Great American Patriot. God Bless. You put on a Hell of a show. you will be missed

Anonymous
Anonymous
3 months ago

Very smart gentleman well spoken and a great writer….rip

Anonymous
Anonymous
3 months ago

It’s been a couple of years since I saw Mr.Daniels and his band in concert but as usual he and his band put on a great concert,he has always been one of my favorite artists and a true American,RIP SIR!!!😇🇺🇸

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor
3 months ago

He will be missed by all country music fans.

madmemere
madmemere
3 months ago

Charlie was a living legend and will be sorely missed. RIP Charlie.

Floyd Hardee
Floyd Hardee
3 months ago

Charlie is now a member of the Great Army Christ is preparing for Armageddon!

Kdub
Kdub
3 months ago

RIP Charlie Daniels…..I know that you are in heaven with the Lord….Your music has been part of the soundtrack of my life for many years!! I am very happy that I got to see you perform with Alabama not too awfully long ago. Thank you for your wonderful contribution with your music for so many people!

- Advertisment -

Must Read

Country music icon Jerry Jeff Walker dead at 78

Singer-songwriter Jerry Jeff Walker, a country music legend best known for his hit song “Mr. Bojangles,” died on Friday after a long battle with...
- Advertisment -