Kathy Griffin Says She Has Proof Hollywood Blacklisted Her

Kathy Griffin Says She Has Proof Hollywood Blacklisted Her
YouTube
.As we know by now, Kathy Griffin won’t be sitting with the Trumps at the White House for Thanksgiving turkey this year. Nor will she say bye bye to 2017 with Anderson Cooper. Her fake severed Donald Trump head photo from May got her in trouble, and now she’s come forward to show proof that she still hasn’t been forgiven even if Trump is liked about as much as a pesky hemorrhoid.

Kathy took to Facebook to show how The Hollywood Reporter took back their invite to speak at its annual Women in Entertainment Power 100 event later this year. Kathy posted the email they sent on September 26 asking her to deliver the opening remarks at the breakfast, where Jennifer Lawrence is going to be picking up some award. Kathy’s invite came well after her bloody Trump head stunt. She also wrote that she has history with the event – including flipping off the gal who is ruining morning TV:

“I’ve attended this event numerous times, including last year when they honored Megyn Kelly (and yeah…I playfully flipped her the bird when she continued to praise Trump). I was honored to FINALLY have my chance to take the mic at an event I admired and to address my peers directly. Unfortunately, they rescinded my offer and I am no longer invited to speak. I do not buy their official reasoning and I believe “the word has been put out” on me. I can’t help but take this as another occasion where Hollywood is blacklisting a woman and silencing her.”


Maybe they just got Megyn’s disinvite mixed up with Kathy’s! Nah, it doesn’t appear to be the case. The Hollywood Reporter rescinded their offer four days after Kathy entered an AIDS fundraiser in L.A. wearing a Trump mask and flipping off the audience
 Source: Dlisted

People, Places & Things

Article Index