Whoopi Goldberg Tells GOP Voters to ‘Suck It Up…Like We Did in 2016’

Wikimedia Commons, By Daniel Langer

‘View’ co-host Whoopi Goldberg savaged Trump supporters on Monday, telling them to ‘suck it up’ just like Democrats were forced to do in 2016.

The comments come as President Trump and his legal team are still disputing the election results after numerous allegations of election fraud.

As the Daily Wire reports:

Whoopi Goldberg, one of several co-hosts on ABC’s “The View,” erupted in anger on Monday as she attacked supporters of President Donald Trump, saying that they needed to “suck it up” and accept the results of the 2020 election — which has not been officially called — just like Democrats “sucked it up” and allegedly accepted the results of the 2016 election.

“Now, I just want to bring something up right now. I want to say to all those people who don’t believe that Americans actually got out and voted, let me say this to you,” Goldberg said. “When you know who was elected four years ago, Hilary Clinton didn’t say, ‘Hey, wait a minute, this doesn’t feel right, stop the count.’ She didn’t say, ‘This isn’t right, I’m not going for it.’ She didn’t say any of that. So, all of you, suck it up. Suck it up like we sucked it up.”

“And if you’re not sure that you’re comfortable with Joe Biden, do what we did, find things and then take it to the law and if the law says it’s something to look at, look at it,” she continued. “But from now on, suck it up.”

“Grow the pair for him that he can’t grow for himself,” she said, referring to the president. “Because this is ridiculous, you’re not sure that he won. You’re bringing into question all these Americans who voted legally, came out and stood and voted. How dare you question it?”

Alan
Alan
8 months ago

Goldberg needs to quietly just go into the limelight and not come back. Her time has come and went Years ago. Now she is just an Angry Hollyweird Fool

Henry
Henry
Reply to  Alan

You are being too kind to her!

Dinkus
Dinkus
Reply to  Alan

I have a steamy smoking pile stored up for her and Joy. The day will come.

Jeffrey Moore
Jeffrey Moore
Reply to  Alan

Being in the limelight means having people’s attention.

rick reeve
2 months ago
Reply to  Alan

not in the limelight but way way far behind the curtian along with them other view angry fools

James
James
8 months ago

So woopi wants us to riot in the street. Threaten all democrats.

Eliot
Eliot
Reply to  James

They will bring up Proud Boys in the blink of an eye. Never mind that the Proud Boys haven’t looted a single store.
BUT bring up BLM and antifa and mention rioting and looting and either they ignore it
OR
They accuse you of being a racist!!!
Demwits can and do spin everything perfectly!!!!

Having Faith
Having Faith
Reply to  Eliot

lol at least it is a perfect spin in their zombie minds

Georgina Mathias
Georgina Mathias
Reply to  James

I have always said she is crazy, mentally sick and ugly (sorry Woopi), wish I had better word for you and Joy. Cry Babies. feel sorry for your children. They must be embraced.

Botanica2072
Botanica2072
8 months ago

Difference is, we did not have to commit fraud to win in 2016. Even if biden polls it off, his victory will go down in history as pyrrhic at best

Betty
Reply to  Botanica2072

I CALL THE “GUY” CROOKED JOE , AND HE”LL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!

Gidget
Gidget
Reply to  Betty

Betty, I say the same thing about O’Biden/Kameltoe, Neither One of them will EVER be my President!! TRUMP 2020, I thinking Positive!

Tony Winters
Tony Winters
8 months ago

I think Goldberg is right. I think that All Trump Supporters and All Republicans should respond to the Fake Biden Election just the same way as the Democrats/Leftists/Liberals/Socialists and the Hollywood Elite did when the Head of the Clinton Crime Family lost the election. I think that Congress should launch an Impeachment Investigation into how Biden made so much money when his only income for the past 48 years has been as a congressmen and as vice-president. I think that the Republicans in Congress should block any and all bills presented by the Left and slow the pace of action just the same way that Pelosi has done for the past 4 years. I think that Congress should drag their heels on and and all nominations presented for any positions within the Biden Administration and not approve a single Secretary position. After all turn about is fair play, isn’t it?

ralph
ralph
Reply to  Tony Winters

– – -they need to really rethink all the crap they are spitting out cause it might bite them in the ass before it is all over — and I am really sick of the hollywood HASBEENS telling my how I should thinks and feel —

Mark McAcy
Mark McAcy
5 months ago
Reply to  Tony Winters

Give it two years when the elections are held again, I bet that there will be a lot of Democrats being kicked to the curb. There were a lot of people that listened to what Biden promised, that were layed-off. So I believe, that in two years, there will be a lot of Democrats voting for Republicans!!

Eddie
Eddie
8 months ago

Why am I being censored? Why is my first comment “waiting approval”?

Eddie
Eddie
8 months ago

Is Whoopie Goldberg the monitor?

William
William
8 months ago

Forgive them, they are just actors, they only know how to follow a script. Their opinions are no more valuable then anyone else walking the street. Matter of fact some of their opinions come from a hollowed out cranium.

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  William

And globalist puppet $oro$ writes the scripts for his globalist puppet hollyweirdos .

Gary
Gary
8 months ago

Uhhh, there was no Russian Interference that changed or miscounted votes in favor of Trump over Hillary in 2016. There WAS massive voter fraud changing votes from Trump to Biden and miscounting mail in votes favoring Biden over Trump in the 2020 election. Big difference. Americans will NEVER go along with voter fraud and criminal behavior and you don’t get to win an election by cheating.

Georgina Mathias
Georgina Mathias
Reply to  Gary

Agree, you do no win my cheating. That’s what the Demon party is all about. Sorry, wish had better words for them, every time this is what they do and cry.

Eddie
Eddie
8 months ago

2 out of 4 “waiting for approval” by the censors.

Eddie
Eddie
Reply to  Eddie

Are hours going to turn into days? When will my other posts be approved? I know, long after interest in this article wanes. Censorship is not a nice thing, no matter who does it. Censorship is something tyrants resort to.

Eddie
Eddie
Reply to  Eddie

1 day has gone by and 2 of my posts are still awaiting approval. Looks like I called it correctly.

kappelvo
kappelvo
Reply to  Eddie

I very PC tell the censors to show up their asses “the approval” and I quit (unsuscribe).

RangerEDGE5
RangerEDGE5

Whoopi who?

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  RangerEDGE5

globalist puppet $oro$, puppet whoopi .

Georgina Mathias
Georgina Mathias
Reply to  RangerEDGE5

Whoopi the Ugly One.

John J
8 months ago

What the hell is a whoopi Goldberg

Melonie Catalano
Melonie Catalano
Reply to  John J

A Whoopi cushion?

ZEKE
ZEKE
8 months ago

First of all, just how many ignorant people watch this crap?! Hope you are all on the bread line, SSSSSSOOOOOO,OOOOOOOONNNNNNN!

ernie
ernie
Reply to  ZEKE

A fat ass black woman that had an adventure with Ted Dawson and did not work. So now she is all full of anger against white people. I bet she support BLM and Antifa. Maybe she was on first line with the rioters that vandalize stores.

Robert Ewing
Robert Ewing
8 months ago

I’m willing to die for my God and country, Whoopi.
Are you? We’ll see.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
8 months ago

Can someone please tell me if their posts have sat for hours waiting approval?
I posted something 6 hours ago, still waiting for it to go through.
OK, LIBTURD MONITORS. WHAT’S UP WITH MY POST???? ARE YOU HOLDING IT BECAUSE I USED THE TERM CIVIL WAR????
HEY, WAKE UP, THAT’S WHAT THE LEFT HAS BEEN DELIVERING TO OUR COUNTRY FOR MONTHS.

Georgina Mathias
Georgina Mathias

Correct.

Hypocrite Democrap
Hypocrite Democrap
8 months ago

Ha! Coming from Hollywood scum like this bag lady that’s funny. California is a Commie one party state controlled completely by voter fraud. No way our state is still blue, it flipped in 2016. I saw John Cox ahead in the race on election night and all of a sudden the media declared greasy scum bag Newsom the winner. Whoopi can stuff it up her fat ass, because she clearly tolerates voter fraud and has the nerve to act like Biden won. Also, Hillary never conceded in reality lol. No peaceful transition of power even took place if you take a look at the made up scandals the Demtards unfurled weekly during Trumps administration. So in essence Hillary never stopped crying and played shadow government the whole time.

Grampa Mullan
Grampa Mullan
8 months ago

well golddigger you whined louder than any in 2016. you said that trump stole the election more times than anyone could count. not that anyone did because no one listened, no onw watches the view but soppeted up old women with a grudge against men. real women can choose to make carriers or raise families. others like yourself are locked within your dream world where life is just unfair and you must decompensated because you blame everyone else for your own shortcomings ———-Grampa

Pissed Off American
Pissed Off American
2 months ago

Whoopie! Go suck off Biden and shut up.