A man has been arrested in connection with the destruction of Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The LAPD told FOX411 on Thursday morning that an arrest had been made.
According to reports, the man in question is Jamie Otis. Otis told Deadline Hollywood on Wednesday that he’s responsible for the damage. He claimed he originally intended to remove Trump’s star and wanted to auction it off to raise funds for the 11 women accusing the GOP presidential candidate of groping them. Trump has denied the groping allegations.
Trump’s star was smashed with a pickax before dawn on Wednesday. The star was awarded to him back in 2007.