Wayward Royal Meghan Markle Slams ‘Voter Suppression’ At Event Hosted By Organization Founded By Michelle Obama

Controversial British royal Meghan Markle made a plea to female voters to exercise their constitutional right to vote in this November’s upcoming Presidential election.

The event for which she was speaking was put on by an organization founded by her ‘good friend’ Michelle Obama.

As The Daily Mail reports:

Meghan Markle made a bold plea to women across the US to take part in the upcoming presidential election, speaking out about the need for ‘change’ at an online voter summit, while telling participants: ‘If we aren’t part of the solution, we are part of the problem.’

The 39-year-old made her stance on the 2020 presidential race incredibly clear when she addressed viewers at the When All Women Vote Couch Party – an online event organized by non-profit organization When We All Vote, which was founded by ‘her friend’ Michelle Obama.

Appearing as the opening speaker at the summit, Meghan expressed her ‘excitement’ at taking part, before telling those involved with the organization: ‘We need [your work] now more than ever.’

‘I’m really thrilled that you asked me to be a part of this,’ the mother-of-one began, adding: ‘I think this is such an exceptional time [and I am] happy to be here for my friend Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote, and to kick off the When All Women Vote Couch Party.’

Patty
Patty
6 months ago

A friend of mine grew up in Russia before becoming an American citizen. She told me what it was like. I don’t want to live in a Communist/Socialist country, which is what the Democrats are going to make the US. I keep praying that God intervenes again, and we have Trump for four more years.

srw
srw
Reply to  Patty

What these Communist Dem Party plan is turning this country into communism… of course they will not have to live under those conditions.. just the rest of us…. Like the Dem Mayor of Chicago… Defund police , death, destruction,… but she has her residence police protected because ” she is important” and must make sure she and her family are safe. Unlike yours.

Dr. Hauck
Dr. Hauck
Reply to  srw

Those two aren’t even important enough to get protection in England. They disrespect the queen and his father. They only think in their small minds they are still important. If they have protection then they’re paying for it themselves and no one gives a crap about what they think or say.

Dr. Hauck
Dr. Hauck
Reply to  Patty

Piss off. Stop spamming all these sites.

mikki
mikki
6 months ago

Does anyone really want to hear from her?

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  mikki

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Barbara A Hiatt
Barbara A Hiatt
Reply to  mikki

debra
debra
Reply to  mikki

exactly!!! she couldn’t make it as an actress and is an even bigger failure as a “royal wannabe”. sure hope Harry wakes up soon.

Bob
Bob
Reply to  debra

You are correct. Harry was an easy prey for this left-wing ex-actress. She of course wooed him by using sex because everyone knows Harry loves sex. Remember the woman found with him in a Las Vegas Hotel a few years ago?

srw
srw
6 months ago

What stretch…calling the opportunist Royal …. she and Me$$$$$hellle go to gether… … greedy and conniving.

Sus
Sus
6 months ago

Can these so called royal go home please?

Sus
Sus
6 months ago

Seems like she’ll do anything for a dollar!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
6 months ago

No wonder she wanted to come back to the States where she could start being the stupid activist that she is. The crown of England wouldn’t allow it. Hahaha. Just like OBUMMER half white!
You’ve heard, Birds of a feather, you know the thing…..

Avspatti
Avspatti

She is NOT royal!

Ernie Di Francesco
Ernie Di Francesco
6 months ago

Please, will all cheer for Megan, the most useless PO Bovine scat.

Marina
Marina
6 months ago

Markle is a Ghetto Qua, no a British royal, like all Quas she has to get busy to get her welfare check, BO knows all about receiving the coveted check and the section 8 advanced for housing,

Dr. Hauck
Dr. Hauck
6 months ago

Why would anyone give them the time of day. There only commoners and so-called normal ppl. Not even celebrities.

Joey
Joey
6 months ago

Another useless no nothing parasite needs to go back and live in Canada couldn’t hack it in England now trying to spread her deceit in America, useless.

Gerald S Ladd
6 months ago

My post won’t show. The I hate free speech police are out on this site.

Barbara Riefner
Barbara Riefner
6 months ago

Megan Markle is disgusting. I personally would give no credence to anything she says or thinks. She doesn’t have a brain in her head. I think she ought to go back to England and let the Queen take care of her. She is as disgusting as Obama and Michele!

Michael
Michael
6 months ago

Who cares what she thinks???

Judy
Judy
6 months ago

Meghen should leave our country and go somewhere that she may be wanted. She left here once and she needs to do it again. Only permanently.

Dan the Man
Dan the Man
6 months ago

Meghan Markle is not a British Royal, She married a Royal but that doesn’t make her a Royal. Now that she has her husbanc under her little PINKIE, they left the Great Britain and renounced his status as Prince, he has very little left of Royalty to his name and she has absolutely NONE. I kinda knew something was gonna happen with her entering into the marriage but never dreamed that Harry would do such a drastic move but he has been hoodwinked by his devious wife of 2 years, Meghan…. It mostly started with her company which was not under the control of the Royal Kingdom which is a no-no, so they left the control of the Monarchy to keep control over her own company. It’s a battle over Power and Control it seem because she is NOT Royal and never will be……

Mokangal
Mokangal
6 months ago

Meghan Markle needs to keep her opinions to herself because no one gives a darn what she thinks. I am so tired of these so called “important people” trying to tell me what to think. I am not an important person but I have a brain and I can think for myself and I think the Democrats are living in a world that no one in their right mind wants to live in.