Thursday Update: Facebook Reverses Ban On Kyle Rittenhouse Searches, Prosecutors Reveal Disgusting Images On Josh Duggar’s Laptop, Music Legend’s Wife Killed In Home Invasion

Wikimedia Commons, By Ahmet Yalçınkaya

We’re tracking the conservative culture clash with woke Hollywood hypocrites to keep you up to date on who’s winning and who we hate. 

 Here’s what happened today:

 

Reinstated

Facebook will no longer ban users from searching for Kyle Rittenhouse, or lauding his acquittal for the Kenosha shootings, in a full reversal of the policy that has been in place since two days after he killed two protestors in self defense. 

“After the verdict in Kenosha we rolled back the restrictions we had in place that limited search results from returning content related to key terms including Kyle Rittenhouse,” a spokesperson for the tech giant said.

“While we will still remove content that celebrates the death of the individuals killed in Kenosha, we will no longer remove content containing praise or support of Rittenhouse.”

Previously, Facebook called the Rittenhouse’s actions “mass murder” and restricted searches of his name. The company also announced that Rittenhouse would be allowed to open accounts on all platforms owned by parent company Meta.

 

Murdered

Legendary music executive Clarence Avant, who has been dubbed the “Godfather of Black Music” for launching the careers of L.A. Reid, Babyface, Jimmy Jam, and Bill Withers, lost his wife of 54 years, when armed assailants broke into his $7 million mansion and shot her.

Jacqueline Avant was murdered when an unidentified suspect smashed a sliding glass door early in the morning on Wednesday and shot her. She was rushed to a local hospital, but died the same day at 81-years-old. 

A security guard at the house was shot on the scene, but reportedly did not return fire. Clarence was home at the time, but was not injured during the incident. The attack comes on the heels of a string of home invasions in the upscale area. 

Daughter Nicole Avant, a former US ambassador and current Netflix film producer, once said her philanthropist mother “is really the one who brought to my father and our family the love and passion and importance of the arts and culture and entertainment. While my father was in it, making all the deals, my mother was the one who gave me, for example, my love of literature, my love of filmmaking, my love of storytelling.’ 

 

Trial

The prosecutors assigned to former TLC star Josh Duggar’s child pornography child described the disgusting videos and images that he downloaded on his work laptop in court on Wednesday. 

During opening statements they detailed that titles of the disturbing findings included 

“Daisy’s Destruction,”“Playtoy Sweetie” and “Pedo Mom.” The seized laptop also had 65 still images of a 7-8 year old girl posing nude and horrifyingly exposing her genitals.  

“It culminates in her being put in a cage, a dog kennel,” assistant U.S. Attorney Dustin Roberts told the jury. “Throughout this trial you are going to see images of children, not actors, some as young as seven. These children were being sexually abused, violated and exploited.”

  The “19 Kids and Counting” star was charged with two counts of downloading and possessing child pornography earlier this year. The show was canceled in 2015 after it was revealed that he molested four of his sisters. One of them, Jill Dillard, will testify at the trial after the judge ruled that jurors could hear evidence that he admitted to sexually assaulting his family members. 

 

Pulled 

“The Dr. Oz Show” will be pulled from all markets in Pennsylvania and neighboring New York City on the heels of the TV cardiologist’s announcement that he would be entering the Senate race in a bid to fill retiring Sen. Pat Toomey’s seat.  

The show will be yanked off air for a minimum of 11 months, and if the election goes in his favor, possibly permanently, so that Oz’s popularity doesn’t unfairly sway the state voters by giving him an airtime advantage over other candidates. 

The show will continue to air in the rest of the country, but will be hosted by guests while Dr. Oz is busy campaigning.  

Declined

Families of victims that were killed in the Astroworld Fest tragedy have declined rapper Travis Scott’s offer to pay for their loved one’s burial costs. 

The families of 14-year-old John Hilgert and 27-year-old Danish Baig, both declined Scott’s offer to cover $7,500 in burial fees.

Baig’s family’s lawyer said his relatives don’t want Scott anywhere near his funeral. “You can infer that when a parent has to bury their child that they’re not really interested in people who may have contributed to that being involved.” Hilgert’s family declined to comment.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments